TemChek™ Kiosk protects businesses, schools, universities and communities by allowing you to have every person who walks through the door check their temperature and disinfect their hands. The standing unit is easy to use and is non-contact. No longer will you have to disinfect your thermometer after each person.
**Due to the high demand the second batch of units have SOLD OUT, the next batch will ship out starting September 30th, orders placed after that time will ship out in 5-10 business days as supplies last.
- Non-contact high precision thermal module with 100 ms fast identification
- Displays temperatures from 97°F-108°F, precision ±0.4 F
- Local alarm for high temperatures (Fever alert goes off at 99 F due to temperature difference of palm from forehead)
- Minimizes cross contamination
- Compatible with any liquid sanitizer
- 1000ml Capacity reservoir
- Low power consumption
- Streamline and speeds up employee, student or guest check ins
- Powered by a Type C USB Cable that can be plugged in to the wall or battery pack for standalone use
- Heavy metal base provides sturdy unit that holds up against accidents
- 8 1/2 in x 11 in snap frame allows customized signage or comes standard with instructions
- Measured dispensing of sanitizer cuts down on excessive use and ensures the proper amount is distributed every time
*** TemChek™ also goes by TempChek and TempChek PLUS
To purchase multiple units add unit to cart, update quantity at checkout, and then click update cart. Bulk/wholesale pricing available for 10 or more units, please email for rates.
*TemChek™ used alone cannot diagnose fever, fever cause or Covid19 virus. If an individual is shown to have a fever condition please follow your institutions policy for confirming fever and sick leave.